السلام عليكم

هذه اسئلة ابنتي في الفيزياء بالكلية امنياتي تساعدوني في حلها ولكم خالص الدعاء

(1) A car traveled along a straight path 9 km at a velocity 90 km/h and then 3 km during 27 minutes. What is the average velocity during the total time of travel

(2) A car slows down from a velocity 75 km/h to 45 km/h through a distance 88 m

I- What is the acceleration or deceleration and the time that it take

II- Compute the time needed for the car to stop after deceleration and the total distance traveled by the car

(3) A ball is thrown vertically upward with initial velocity

I- How long will it take to rise to the highest point?

II- How high does the ball rise?

III- How long will it take to rise to 25 m?

(1) A particle moving in the X-Y plane undergoes a displacement as a constant force acts on the particle. Calculate the work done by (F)

(2) A car of mass 2000 kg moving on a rough surface with a velocity 20 m/sec. If the car stopped after 100 m, what is the average frictional force that cause the car to stop

(3) A body of mass 3 kg falls a distance 4 m. What is the velocity of the body before hitting the ground

(1) In a small elevator, a load of 500 kg hanging from a steel cable of length 3 m and cross sectional area 0.2 was found to stretch the cable 0.4 cm above its no load. What are the stress, strain and the value of the Young’s modulus for the steel in the cable

(2) A water flows in a flow tube of radius 2 cm with a velocity 8 m/sec, then it flows 2 m distance down to a flow tube of radius 4 cm

I- What is the speed at the section (2)

II- What is the pressure at the section (2), where

III- What is the volume of water and the mass flowing during hour

What is the quantity of heat required to change 50 gm of ice at - into a steam at

L = 540 cal/gm
L = 80 cal/gm
c = 0.46 cal/gm
c ice = 0.5 cal/gm

ترجمتها عن طريق قوقل لكن لم استطع حلها ف

لا تدعوني وحيدا الرجاء المساعدة