المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : i have some questions

عندي طموح
04-11-2008, 07:48 PM
I am really sorry but to write in English ,but the problem is my keyboard dose not write Arabic so please do not think i m trying to show off .

I do have some questions and i need answers to them if u can do it i would appreciate it

!-An 1780 kg car passes over a bump in a road that follows the arc of a circle of radius 44.5 m
What is the maximum speed the car can have as it passes this highest point before losing contact with the road?

Round your answer to the nearest tenth
2- When a 3.30 kg mass is hung vertically on a certain light spring that obeys Hooke’s law, the spring stretches 2.60 cm.

(a) If the 3.30 kg mass is removed, how far will the spring stretch if a 1.30 kg mass is hung on it?

Round your answer to the nearest hundredth
(b) How much work must an external agent do to stretch the same spring 3.00 cm from its unstretched position?

Round your answer to the nearest thousandth. Take the free fall acceleration to be 9.8

3- A block of mass 15.0 kg slides from rest down a frictionless incline and is stopped by a strong spring with The block slides 5.00 m from the point of release to the point where it comes to rest against the spring. When the block comes to rest, how far has the spring been compressed?

Round your answer to the nearest thousandth. Take the free fall acceleration to be

4- A sled of mass m is given a kick on a frozen pond. The kick imparts to it an initial speed v = 3.00 m/s. The coefficient of kinetic friction between sled and ice is . Utilizing energy considerations, find the distance the sled moves before stopping.

Round your answer to the nearest hundredth. Take the free fall acceleration to be

5- A block of mass 0.246 kg is placed on top of a light vertical spring of constant k = 5200 N/m and is pushed downward so that the spring is compressed 0.085 m. After the block is released, it travels upward and then leaves the spring. To what maximum height above the point of release does it rise?

Round your answer to three significant figures. Take the free fall acceleration to be 9.8

6- A 42.8 kg girl is standing on a plank that has a mass of 158 kg. The plank, originally at rest, is free to slide on a frozen lake, which is a flat, frictionless supporting surface. The girl begins to walk along the plank at a constant speed of 1.41 m/s relative to the plank.

(a) What is her speed relative to the ice surface?

Round your answer to three significant figures

b) What is the speed of the plank relative to the ice surface?

Round your answer to three significant figures

I am sorry it is quit long but please i need ur help.