المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : I Think No One Know French here So That I Translate It to English

isma girl
07-07-2011, 05:01 PM
Project calculation of Radiation Protection for the change of two tele-cobalt by two Clinac 600C accelerator.

Service of Radiotherapy
The Department of Radiotherapy, University Hospital
has currently two devices of tele-Cobalts brand MDS Nordion type Phoenix.

The needs of the radiotherapy department at University Medical Center consist of installing two (2) mono-energy linear accelerators.

The two (2) mono-energy linear accelerators with 4 MV,to acquire,
should allow to obtain beams of photons whose characteristics dosimetry must be identical (mirror).

New equipment (Clinac 600C) come instead of two Tele-Cobalt,they will be located in the existing bunkers (attached plan, scale 1 / 100).

Hypothesis

-The recommendations in NCRP 51 will be applied to calculate the barriers shielding rooms 1 and 2 of the two accelerators CLINAC 600C;

-The recommendations of Safety Report Series Report 47 will be applied to calculate
barriers shielding;

- Calculations are based on ordinary concrete of density 2.35 g/cm3;

- The rooms accelerators present a symmetry.Thus the calculations of symmetric barriers are identical.

Data accelerator
- The load of treatment considered is 70 patients per day with a dose of 2.5 Gy per patient;

- The factors for use and occupation adopted are those of the NCRP 51

- Radiation Leak = 0.1% of the primary beam
project

- Study the calculations for radiation protection for the change of two tele-cobalt by two Clinac 600C accelerator

please help me

farok
07-10-2011, 12:03 AM
http://www4.0zz0.com/thumbs/2011/07/09/21/407683639.png (http://www4.0zz0.com/thumbs/2011/07/09/21/407683639.png)

http://www4.0zz0.com/2011/07/09/21/715734087.png

(http://www4.0zz0.com/thumbs/2011/07/09/21/407683639.png)

أحمد بوفاريك
07-25-2011, 03:31 AM
Hi;
you can use
Monte Carlo simulation of the Varian Clinac 600C accelerator

I can help you in that if you want that of course.

and you can calculate that theoretically for the comparison between the results.
Bay the way I understand French.

Athena
08-24-2011, 02:07 PM
Project calculation of Radiation Protection for the change of two tele-cobalt by two Clinac 600C accelerator.

Service of Radiotherapy
The Department of Radiotherapy, University Hospital
has currently two devices of tele-Cobalts brand MDS Nordion type Phoenix.

The needs of the radiotherapy department at University Medical Center consist of installing two (2) mono-energy linear accelerators.

The two (2) mono-energy linear accelerators with 4 MV,to acquire,
should allow to obtain beams of photons whose characteristics dosimetry must be identical (mirror).

New equipment (Clinac 600C) come instead of two Tele-Cobalt,they will be located in the existing bunkers (attached plan, scale 1 / 100).

Hypothesis

-The recommendations in NCRP 51 will be applied to calculate the barriers shielding rooms 1 and 2 of the two accelerators CLINAC 600C;

-The recommendations of Safety Report Series Report 47 will be applied to calculate
barriers shielding;

- Calculations are based on ordinary concrete of density 2.35 g/cm3;

- The rooms accelerators present a symmetry.Thus the calculations of symmetric barriers are identical.

Data accelerator
- The load of treatment considered is 70 patients per day with a dose of 2.5 Gy per patient;

- The factors for use and occupation adopted are those of the NCRP 51

- Radiation Leak = 0.1% of the primary beam
project

- Study the calculations for radiation protection for the change of two tele-cobalt by two Clinac 600C accelerator

please help me

What I see, that you have a full plane about the project
where is the gap for you? How we can help you?

I think ahmad bofereca is give you alittle idea which is brilliant one!

Montecarlo Simulation is avery high tools with very high accurate result which provide a complete simulation about how yor sheilding is work?

for book, may you can look at Turner, for radiation protection desighne and sheilding calculation

Atoms, Radiation, and Radiation Protection (Physics ****book) - James E. Turner (Wiley-VCH 2007)
also, you have to take in your concern the AAPM Recommendations for Radiation protection and safety

best regards,